View Single Post
Old February 15, 2012   #10
jennifer28
Two-faced Drama Queen

Default The nicest blueberry sellers EVER

Hi John,

I have several different varieties of blueberry bushes all over my property. I have about 15 different varieties. I like blueberries almost as much as I like tomatoes. I can tell you one of the most knowledgeable and nicest vendors ever are Larry and Jenny Martin. They have taught at universities and also travel around the country giving lectures to blueberry farmers. They are some of the nicest people ever and offer fast and great service. If you are looking for some special kinds of blueberries, they will have them. They do offer bulk quantities. They do not have a fancy web site but just give them a call or an email and they will help you. Here is their web site:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/kyblueberry/index.html

If you decide to go with them, please tell them Jennifer from Connecticut says "hello" and do let me know how it works out for you.

Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 View Post
I was thinking about buying about 50 or 100 Tifblue and Climax blueberry bareroot plants (Leastwise I think there called bareroot - they come wraped in a bunddle of so many to a bundle). I understand they are very cheap to buy them that way. I have been googling and no luck. If you know where these can be bought at good price please let me know and post a link to the company.
Thanks
John
jennifer28 is offline   Reply With Quote