View Single Post
Old August 15, 2018   #30
imp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bower View Post

Just thought I should point out, this "Gardening in the Green" subforum is dedicated to alternatives to chemical ferts and pesticides. So I don't think you're going to find any converts here, to your views about "the safest best food supply in human history". This subforum is for organic growers, farmers, and methods. Your comments don't belong here.

There is another thread on this subject though, in the 2 cents forum where all dissenting viewpoints are commonly aired, so I suggest that advocates of chemical ag should post your opinions there instead. ... thanks!

You can tell others to post their opinions else where, I guess , but it's a bit odd you point out that this is for "alternatives to chemical ferts and pesticides", but this particular discussion is about round up.

Is that a teeny bit rude to tell another member their opinion can't be here just as yours is or any one else's as long as discussion is polite?

Are only certain members allowed to post in this sub forum and not others ?

I myself use a variety of methods to control problems, some organic, some not, so do you wish to exclude me from this forum?
imp is offline   Reply With Quote