Thread: Moon Vine
View Single Post
Old July 25, 2022   #10
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Hello Muddybuckets

How are you doing, Amen!! I wish I had some Moon Flower Seeds, because I would love to have some of your Biker Billy Jalapeno Seeds.

I am in LOve with your "Hill Country Red Okra". I can not stop eating them to Save the Seeds. This 'Hill Country Red Okra even talks to you: "Staying eat me before the Red on my side goes down the side of my spine, Amen. Once the Red spread down it is not soft anymore to cut-up.. But It was so pretty I cooked it anyway; and the Big Seeds Tasted delicious. So I strewed it with many Vegetables just for the Flavor and the Seeds. I was very happy to put the "Large Stringy flesh in my compost pill after strewing it to enrich my soil for next year, after chewing some of the Flesh of this delicious "Hill Country Red Okra. This must be the Red Orka from my Childhood cooked by my Aunt Annie who was Half Cherokee like my Daddy Mother who died having my Father at Birth. Since I never got a chance to meet he: I must remember that I have Cherokee Blood in me.

I have to do more research on this Hill Country Red, as it is from Texas, But I must learn more. I will try to get myself to "stop" eating them to save the seeds. I can't believe that the Seeds even taste good. I will get some self control to stop cooking these "Hill Country Red Okra and eating them up, Amen!!
They are Beautiful, aswell.

Thank You Muddybuckets.
They Taste "Unusually better than any OKra I have ever Tasted", Amen!!.

Last edited by MrsJustice; July 26, 2022 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote