View Single Post
Old March 11, 2010   #11
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmall View Post
As Carolyn said above I did grow both varieties last year and I could not tell the difference between the two. This is why I did not list the CC, but I have about 3/4 a pound of seed and plenty of Coyote so is anyone wants to grow the both of them side by side PM me and I will send You seeds of both. They both were huge plants for me and the foilage was much like our Yellow Cherry on the both of them. The fruit was almost white at the top and a dirty yellow at the bottom on both varieties and I could not tell a differance in taste
What a generous offer Adam. and it's an important one b'c if some take you up on your offer their seed source will be the same.

I just checked who sent you those two varieties and it was Craig who sent Coyote and he's the one who introduced it and it was Terry who sent you the CC. She said she had two sources, one in France and Solana seeds in Canada and I don't know which one she sent b/c it could be important, see below.

I was just posting a response to Maria (Blue Ribbon Maria) elsewhere who says the two are different, but I don't know her source of Coyote, nor do I know which source Terry used when she sent her the CC seeds.