View Single Post
Old February 11, 2010   #5
bohica
Tomatovillian™

Has anyone been able to find out what the spore count or how many propagules per cc this product contains? I am always a bit apprehensive when I dont see the full list of ingredients and amounts listed, it gives me the same jitters that I get when people ask me about Super thrive.
A good friend called the company and he was told that they don't list the spore count in order to avoid a "my product has more" debate with other manufacturers of similar products???
Unless we have all of the details, how can we make an educated decision about which product to purchase? It's kind of like buying a car that lists: engine, 4 wheels, steering wheel, we need details to compare and make the right decision.
I have been using other sources of Mycorrhiza (endo) and Bacillus subtilis
for a few years with great results. My biggest apprehension when I see or hear tricoderma listed is the 6 month shelf life that it has, for this reason I haven't added it to our blend, nor have I opted to add it to our Mycorrhiza as I have seen retailers do.
Obviously any Ecto Mycorrhiza would be useless for vegetable gardening, but not harmful.
Mycorrhiza is an amazing product, and in con★★★★★★★★ with Azospirillium, you can create an amazing root structure.
bohica is offline   Reply With Quote