View Single Post
Old November 22, 2015   #41
Ambiorix
Tomatovillian™

F) Some descendants of 2098AB (One pineapple blue)

193 trre 2098AB.jpg

In 2014, from seeds of the tomato obtained by Gerd (3108GW), I thus have at first 3 sorts of tomatoes obtained by 4 testers:

- an orange flesh-coloured blue orange and an orange and blue skin 4010BZ
- one " pineapple blue " yellow flesh and yellow and blue skin 4640AB: no in compliance with cause of the shape of the tomato
- One yellow flesh-coloured blue pineapple and yellow and blue skin: good shape.

But in 2014, I obtained a looking like tomato in green zebra and in Zebra Rita from the seeds of Gerd:3108GW.

I kept the seeds of 4 tomatoes of which I kept seeds for part which thus carry different numbers.

In 2015, I obtained 5890AB which looks like her mother 4793AB, green zebra and to Zebra Rita (which is a crossing of Tom Wagner between black pineapple and green zebra).
3 other references gave every time of the different tomatoes:

5508AB: a tomato tourmented enough without blue.
5927AB: a tomato with brown skin and with brown flesh looking like Purple Haze without blue.
5641AB: a red and blue tomato with red flesh

194 trre 3108GW.jpg

Furthermore 4843AB, daughter of 3108GW in given
My 5508AB
5014LQ and 5009BR: a green tomato ribbed
5008BR: a green tomato not ribbed
5006BR: an orange and blue yellow looking like tomato in 3108GW her grandmother.
5011LQ a brunette with red flesh.

195 trre 4843AB.jpg

If all these obtained varieties are very different, it is for three reasons:
A) There are many of the various characteristics between the blue purple Haze and the " pineapple " thus many possibilities of dominant or recessive genes.
B) In every generation of the pollen of another blue or not blue variety can bring new genes which become thus dominant at the certain moment in the successive generations.
C) The genes of green zebra were maybe transmitted at the certain moment.

DEMONSTRATES ONE MORE TIME THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE FLOWERS OF CROSSED BLUE VARIETIES OF WHICH WE SHALL TAKE GRANULATED ON THE PRODUCED TOMATOES.
IT IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT FLOWERS IF IT HAS VARIETIES ALLOGAMES IN NEIGHBORHOOD.
IT IS THUS NECESSARY TO WORK WITH BIG PRECAUTIONS IF WE MIX NOT BLUE AND BLUE VARIETIES WITH BLUE VARIETIES AND VARIETIES ALLOGAMES AS THE PURPLE HAZE AND ALL THE CROSSINGS WITH THE PURPLE HAZE.
THUS THE BLUE VARIETIES, THE CROSSED VARIETIES OR NOT WITH THE PURPLE HAZE, THE VARIETY "JOURNEY" AND ALL THE VARIETY ALLOGAMES ARE INVASIVE FOR THE CONFORMITY OF ALL THE TOMATOES.
IT IS THUS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE FLOWERS OF WHICH WE RECUPERONS GRANULATE THEM TOMATOES IF VARIETIES OF THIS KIND(GENRE) ARE IN THE ENVIRONEMENT OF OUR BLUE AND NOT BLUE TOMATOES.

NO, you should not give up the culture of the blue tomatoes, it is just necessary to take many of cary.
1 °) The blue color brings one more to tomatoes.
All other varieties created by other hybriders gave me the same kind of conclusions. I am going to show you now just now some beautiful varieties which are delicious and which are flavourful if they are cultivated in ideal conditions.
2 °) A rainbow of pleasure for the eyes and the mouth.

a) A creation of Reinhard Kraft

198 GW F3.jpg

b) A creation of Ambiorix

199 sungold.jpg

c) 3 creations of Frogsleap Farm after 3 years in my hands

200 BK.jpg

201 ZH.jpg

202 SPK.jpg

d ) A creation of Fusion_Power

203 Blue On Black.jpg

e) One of my tester "Belzeb"

204 Purple Belzeb.jpg

f)A descendant of Reinhard Kraft's seeds

205 GW F6.jpg

Only for such photos, it is necessary to learn to protect certain flowers of our varieties of tomatoes.

To be continued: The surprises of the various leaves of the plants of tomatoes.
Ambiorix is offline   Reply With Quote