Thread: F2 seed offer
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2011   #64
Suze
Tomatovillian™

Some quick observations for now - will try to take photos in the next week or so.

NARX F3 x PBTD (3 plants) - Picked the first one today, but it's not quite ripe and needs to finish up on the counter - 2.5 oz or so I guess, pink, round slightly pointy at blossom end, which could be environmental.

Another plant shows some extreme striping (like PBTD does) - white and green striped fruits when unripe - and hard to say when I will see the fruits ripen or how big they may get.

Plant #3 - I need to look for it to see what the fruit is doing. Will look at my map and find it tomorrow. ;-) Edit, it's like the first one, small, a bit pointy and no striping.

SunSugar F1 x Green Copia (2 plants)
- 1.5 - 2 oz round pink fruits with great flavor and massive production, no striping.

Violet Jasper x Momotaro F1 (2 plants) - 2-3 oz round pink fruits with great flavor and massive production, no striping. Fruits on one of the plants do evidence some very vague "stripes" sort of in the fashion Indian Stripe does (darker green areas), but when the fruit is ripe, it completely disappears.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote