Thread: Splatt 2008
View Single Post
Old July 20, 2008   #12
rodger
Tomatovillian™

Millard, I believe you had the show with the great collection of tomatoes you brought. Thanks for coming and what a table of tomatoes you had. I did save seed from all of them I believe my favorites where the Black Mamba then the Two greens; O'sena green and Gribs mystery green. I want to thank holly again she has been here three in a row, but I did miss all your friends in tow. Charles was a real help with picking, setting up and while I was off touring Charles stayed and helped my wife clean up. Thankyou
I have pictures and I am in the process of downloading so give me some time to get them posted. Splatt III is now history and it is time to start looking ahead for next year and SPLATT IV. I wish I could have had a better assortment but the the weather and other priorities got the better of me and my tomatoes. With the fruit that is on the plants I am going to be flooded with tomatoes the next couple of weeks, just wished they could have been ready yesterday. Next year I believe the tours will began at 1000 with the tasting at 1200 at the park. It was way to hot to be in the garden talking about tomatoes.Thanks again to everyone who showed and helped. Rodger