View Single Post
Old August 17, 2018   #15
Tropicalgrower
Tomatovillian™

Well,I went ahead and put in my order Monday night.I ordered 2 lbs of the Metechi that he suggested based on the info I gave him.I also included a message saying that if he didn't mind,I would like 1lb of Metechi and 1lb of Turkish Red Giant,but that if he would rather not split the order that it was ok and just send the Metechi.

I received the order this afternoon (Thurs)!I reside in Podunk Ore,and it always takes at least 1 extra day to get most anything,so this order got here really fast. (honestly..I was shocked to see it this fast).

The bulbs were mostly large (I will admit there were a couple smaller bulbs of each variety) but I am quite pleased considering how affordable he was.

What I received was: 9 bulbs of Metechi.Total of 9 bulbs, 2 of which contained 7 cloves..5 bulbs that contained 6 cloves..2 bulb that contained 4 cloves.

Turkish Red Giant: 8 bulbs: 4 of which had 7 cloves,2 bulbs that had 6 cloves,1 bulb that had 5 cloves,and 1 bulb that had 10 cloves (although a bit smaller cloves).

Cost was $29 for the 2lbs.

Really excited to get these in the ground,and to get to try them next year!

Wooohoo!

His Ebay listing if anyone is interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hard-neck-G...sid=m570.l1313

Last edited by Tropicalgrower; August 17, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
Tropicalgrower is offline   Reply With Quote