View Single Post
Old May 5, 2012   #11
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeruni View Post
Um okay not to be rude or anything, and I'm really sorry if it comes off this way, but where on earth in the dwarf project do I look? There are sooo many different sub forums on that area of the forum I've not got a clue where to start looking.

There are also a slew of posts, so idk which post I should look at.
The Dwarf Project is an effort to cross flavorful tomato varieties with "dwarf" tomato varieties to get compact plants with great flavor. The project started several years ago, and back then, you had to join the project and request varieties to "trial" in your garden.

But now, the first wave of successful Dwarves have been released for sale to the public through seed vendors. You don't have to join the Dwarf project to grow them anymore, you can just buy seeds from these vendors and plant them like any other tomato variety.

Dwarves grow especially well in 5-10 gallon containers and are mostly self-supporting 2 1/2 - 4' tall plants.

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote