Arextabaletako M.
Zaragozano Utebo
Pombriego El Bierzo
Morado Rondeño
Negro de Moratalla
Corazón de Huesca
Cabezón de la Sal
So what are you trying to tell me?

Does it mean that you intend to send me seeds of the ones you mentioned above and perhaps even more?

I do recognize parts of names such as

Morado
Corazon, actually that whole name
Negro,maybe Negro Zarutz?

I'm so very pleased to share with you that there are 10,just 10 BONNIE plants growing in containers in the backyard here. Never did I think I'd be paying $4.00 EACH for a plant. But stuff happens.Actually I bought 14 plants but gave 4 to my local USPS deliverer since Dave is my backup man and of course I gave him those gratis,but he bought 10 more for himself. I had no real choice in the varieties I bought since each place selling Bonnie plants makes their own selections.

Not much info on the tags so I had to Google Bonnie plants to get more info.

What this means is that one plant out there is Cherokee Purple.Like I don't already know that variety.

I can tell you this. The first two almost ripe fruits were brought in to me,voila, 2 Tami G F1 hybrid fruits, grape tomatoes.

Carolyn, who has seen no deer in the backyard in 2 days, antlered or otherwise,but Rocky Raccoon and now his wife,I'm calling her Rachel, 3 woodchucks, lots of birds flying by to get seeds from the suet cakes, etc. No more hummers at the feeder since now that the roses, etc, are blossoming,they go straight for the nectar, not liquid sugary stuff.