View Single Post
Old April 29, 2012   #49
babice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi-sunflower View Post
I did find that Ultimate stuff at my Menards.
Carol - I just called my Menards and asked them if they might happen to have the BX even though it wasn't on their shelf. They guy didn't have it but he did take my name and number. He's going to call Premier Tech and see if they can get the BX in for me.

kurt - I have to correct myself. Yes their map shows dots for distributors in the states, which is what I was looking at and this is what made me think they only had it at a distributor 4 hours away from me in Des Moines. Frankly, this didn't make sense to me because I mean, really, this IS Iowa! Farms everywhere! Anyway, they do have a different retailer locator tool which lists many more places. I got to this by going to their home page, click on "Growing Mixes", click on "find a retailer", click on "modify" and then put in the state. It took a while to come up for me but it gave me a much longer list of dealers to call. I noticed it is worth calling them though as, for example, all the Menards around here are listed but they don't have the BX in stock.

Last edited by babice; April 29, 2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling
babice is offline   Reply With Quote