View Single Post
Old March 1, 2021   #6
jmsieglaff
Tomatovillian™

As one does in the winter, some tweaks and decisions had to be made, but my tomato lists for 2021 are complete.

Garden Beds
KBX (every year)
Sudduth Brandywine (every year)
Sungold F1 (every year)
Tundra (grew it last year for the first time and wowed by flavor, from Karen O.)
Rosella Cherry (another grew it for the first time last year and very wowed with flavor and production)
Lilian's Yellow Heirloom (new to me)
Black Krim (every year)
Dikovinka (new to me, Carolyn's Last Seed Offer)
Cherokee Purple x Lilian's Yellow Heirloom F1 (new to me)
Not Wisconsin 55 Gold F2 (had an apparent F1 bee cross last year with Wisconsin 55 Gold and an unknown striped tomato--the F1 was a gold saladette with green stripes, tasty, productive, and foliage was rather healthy)
Lindy's Little Krim (new to me, small fruited Black Krim, sport (mutant?) from a seed pack from Baker Creek from Lindy A.)
Lorelei (new to me, red cherry, selection followed by Darrel J. for excellent septoria resistance, from USDA seed bank lot of wild Peru tomatoes)
Cherokee Jumbo (new to me, similar to Cherokee Purple, but larger fruited, a bee cross of unknown tomato and Cherokee Purple, from Darrel J.)
Prairie Star (new to me, PL, large fruited yellow with pink star, from Martin L., from BKX mutant or cross?)
Start S F1 (new to me, early, delicious red slicer from Czech Republic, from Vladimir G.)
Sudduth BW x Black Cherry F3 (new to me, PL pink 4-6oz slicer with excellent flavor, from Jackie K.)

Dwarfs in 5 gal buckets
Dwarf Eagle Smiley Yellow Cherry (every year--my selected and named tomato, will be released in 2022, part of the Cross Hemisphere Dwarf Project--Teensy family)
3 different Teensy Chocolate leads
2 different Teensy Pink leads
Dwarf Mr. Snow (new to me)
Dwarf Emerald Giant (grew it last year and loved it)
Dwarf Grinch (new to me)

Last edited by jmsieglaff; March 1, 2021 at 10:41 PM.
jmsieglaff is offline   Reply With Quote