View Single Post
Old February 5, 2018   #36
Rajun Gardener
Tomatovillian™

Default NO Food Pics, Shame on Ya'll

I made a few wings yesterday, all where smoked or cooked on the pit except the Buffalo wings. They were fried.

Finger Licking Good!!!

Lets start with the sauces, from left to right.
#1 is a BBQ sauce mixed 50/50 using Sweet Baby Ray's and Jack Millers cooked down a little to thicken it up.
#2 is the traditional Ranch Dressing and Blue cheese with dried parsley and minced garlic. I can't NOT have the original.
#3 is Sticky wing sauce with Honey, Sriracha, Hoisin, lime juice, soy sauce, hot sesame seed oil and sesame seeds.
#4 is a mix of a few Asian dipping sauces, I used soy, hoisin, lime, rice vinegar, honey, scallions, green onions, cilantro, peppers

The wings are Buffalo style, fried and steamed while hot with Franks and Sriracha, Bourbon Honey Bacon wings, nothing special but what I listed, Sticky wings with Honey, Sriracha with sesame seeds, these were marinated with dry rub, cooked on the pit and glazed with the sauce till they were a sticky mess, Soy and Asian pepper paste sauce to glaze topped with green onions, hot and smokey flavor that taste great with that Thai sauce And finally Dry Rubbed BBQ wings. Spritzed with apple juice to stay moist before the last coating of Rub
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1500.JPG (339.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1507.JPG (462.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1515.JPG (531.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1514.JPG (461.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1540.JPG (278.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1528.JPG (288.1 KB, 57 views)
Rajun Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote