Thread: J&L Gardens
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2011   #5
jamiegrows
Tomatovillian™

Hi,

I also found this post here at TV

Goodwin: "Here is OSU from my garden last summer. The fruit is a little better than 2 inches in diameter, and the plants produced well through the season. The flavor was very good - full and slightly sharp."

And this if from J & L Gardens Bonanza.com store:

"Here at the farm, we've crossed a selected strain of the rare blue stock to Amy's Sugar Gem, one of our favorite tomatoes to take to market in Los Alamos and Santa Fe. The result is a vigorous plant which bears wonderful salad tomatoes with the lustrous dark purple of the original and its important antioxidant properties. The skin of this tomato contains as much anthocyanin as a blueberry. The color is darkest when the temperatures are cooler and the fruit is not shaded. Because the color shows up in the young foliage, you can continue to improve the stock by selecting the darkest of your seedings to plant out. This is really an adventure in gardening and we would welcome hearing about your success. We will send at least 20 seeds per packet so you can share with your family and friends."

The problem is they both use the same picture.
So for now I will be looking for Kazachka seeds elsewhere

Last edited by Suze; May 18, 2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: formatting
jamiegrows is offline   Reply With Quote