View Single Post
Old March 1, 2022   #4
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

That's why I did not eat it, yet, Amen!!

By the time my husband would get an assignment near a Native American Tribe, the leaves were dried up. I took it all over the United States to save all the Fruit and Vegetables growing here to save and understand the food history. Especially, the green tomatoes that were stated to be growing all over this small town that was called Chesapeake City in front of Fort Monroe in 1861, that was given to my people by The Honorable Benjamin Butler, before being called Phoebus. Learning from Dr. Carollyn and others here at Tomatoville, it was called the "Aunt Molly Ground Tomato Cherry." It's growing all over the place at this present time". Growing on Their Building As Mr. Henry Phoebus in 1901 Promised my people to Protect the Lands of Banker, Mallory, and James Townsend. Since Shepard Mallory and my Great Grandfather traded with Native Americans their food Supply up passed the State of Iowa. It is possible this England Edible Plant was traded here as a Food Source for private consumption. Noting that Shepard Mallory spelled his name with 1 P as society spells his name, Sheppard Mallory. He may have been dyslexia like me.
My people, here were intelligent farmers with their newfound freedom with the skills of Native Americans and freely eat the Caucasian Spinach. They would have had a plant to trade with Native Americans. They also used their skills to teach Native Americans to build strong Homes; like the Historical Family that build Our Home before this town was called Phoebus.

Last edited by MrsJustice; March 1, 2022 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote