View Single Post
Old June 17, 2018   #98
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
The one I have is labeled "Tradicional Olmeda de las Fuentes" no info other than that. I'll let it mature a few days, slice away and be able to describe it better.

I'm not sure about Negro de las Fuentes, can you point it out to me? A typo perhaps.
No,not a typo,my mistake.

I rechecked Paco's spelling as well, still my mistake.

You know how much I like Spanish varieties, always looking for new ones, you get them,I think from Baikal but I think he lives on Mallorca, Nicolas used to speak for him but now Nicolas is a tville member and will transmit messages to Baikal.

I was getting mine from Paco, and am getting worried since I owe him $$$ for some soft turron he sent to his relative in the US just before this past Easter and she sent it to me.

I emed him twice asking how much I owe him and no response. And someone I know who has been getting some from Paco as well, from his SSE Annual Yearbook listings,but no listings for 2018 at all. And that's why I'm worried. Last I saw him post here was last Spring where he had a very long list of new ones he was going to grow out last summer.

Carolyn, back to looking out the windows in front of her only to find that the large, what I thought was a doe, has grown two of them,and lest you think I'm referring to something else,I mean ANTLERS. Very seldom do bucks(deer) come down to my backyard.