View Single Post
Old September 20, 2013   #18
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Re: Casady’s Folly

Dear Tom Wagner

First of all "'I look at you like a Tomato Celebrities"" But I will try not to get all excited, because I don;t want you to run from me or my posting. I have been following much of your hard work over the years. My Customers and I Love all of your tomatoes. On other forums, I was not able to understand tomato breading: but I did realized breading is not hybridizing but making open pollinated varieties. I realist many years ago; My love of historical farming is just for farming ang not trying to understand the anatomy of tomatoes genes because of my difficulties of dyslexia. I tried for many years to understand the formularies, but its way over my head.

I order seeds from a seed vendor I like {Love} in 2006 where was a beautiful surprise in one package of seeds that produced a tomatoes that looked like "Casady’s Folly". I thought I found it this summer but, the tomatoes that grow did not look like this special Tomato. That was a conversational display. and good tasting too.

Can you help me find it?

This is the only tomato I can not replace from past hurricanes. I must find it again.

Last edited by MrsJustice; September 20, 2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote