View Single Post
Old February 11, 2019   #8
oldman
Tomatovillian™

@lisa I'm in rural Kansas. This year I'm growing out seed so than next year I can plant seed at one week intervals with the goal of having a few weeks were I have as many varieties blooming simultaneously as possible. I've decided not to do Crimson Sweet or All Sweet because they're crossed into so many hybrids already. But if you have some varieties that you think would be good PM me and I'll send you postage, trade some seed or whatever we can wotk out. You're about two hours north of me so your growing conditions are probably more similar to mine than anyone else's who's likely to read this.

@gary I've been resisting putting an order for Sandhill together because they have some really good tomato sales going on and I have no willpower. I suppose sometime this week I'll accept the inevitable and hunt up my checks (I think the last one I wrote was for seed) . Online bill pay and debit cards mean I don't need checks often. Conversely if Sandhill took PayPal or debit/credit cards I'd do more damage to my own growning plans than you did ;-)
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote