View Single Post
Old June 23, 2022   #5
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

I have been doing research on Climate Changes because of my Peppers like Native American taught my people when things turn strange that "you must protect your Crop from negative affects. One my 3 farms ; there are hardly any mosquito, flies or Bees for the first time. For most people that is a good thing, but not for Farmers and gardeners like you'll.

I also learned here at Tomatoville that the Heirloom Tomatoes I grew in my Greenhouse last winter were healthy but only produced small tomato for my family because there were no presences of Bees or Flie, needing insect to pollinate properly on my Health Tomato Plants.

So I feel that many people across Americans spent more time in their backyards and growing their Own foods, to the point of Using many Outdoor Mosquito Killer Lamp and other Types of Systems that also killed the Bees population. So, My Largest Farm is surrounded by 7 Homes. So looking down from the Sky; My Farm look like an "L for Love from Heaven" as the Late Sheppard Mallory was able to farm everyday and look at Fort Monroe where he received his Freedom drinking coffee with my Grandfather everyday, Amen!! over 160 years ago. So these Bug Zappers are not harmful to the environment because they do not used chemicals. "That's a good things" Amen!!!! People are spending more time enjoying God Green Earth Outside and growing their own food "that is a Good thing.
But I need to learn to pollinate successfully like the "late Dr, Carolyn " and others who use to come here all the time. I do have many Pepper Plants with Flowers to test with.

I am reading the old forums to learn more here by Dr. Carolyn and others. .
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote