View Single Post
Old August 22, 2007   #13
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Nope! And I know where Grand Island is...and even the Robert Moses Parkway. Also know that the outlet mall is verrrrrrrrry close by too.....hehehehe....have a feeling I might just have to make a duo purpose trip.

I'm having probs with my own computer which is probably on its last legs for its operating system. So unless I upgrade the O/S or get a new computer, I can't reply to posts on TV as speedily as I'd like (I need to be able to access my bro's laptop to do it...or somebody else's.). But I can read them. So if somebody wants to email or PM me the directions that would be great.

Definitely looking forward to it. I'm going to try to get some pickling done before then. I'll bring some of the Armenian Dill Pickles (if there's any left in the cold cellar - otherwise it will be from the new batch and they won't be ready by then.) and some of the Armenian Mixed Dill Pickles (Tourshi) - which are ready and from last year's batch. I have no idea what or how much of any of my toms, beans, peppers or cukes will be ready by then. But will try to bring a sampling. This cool weather this week is not helping much. Although the rain is cutting down on how much watering I have to do of the pots and containers.