View Single Post
Old February 8, 2006   #10
Grub
Tomatovillian™

Default Hot Pepper PI

Hi Jennifer,
I just sent an email to PP requesting, if at all possible, that she send me the PI number. It does have a PI number.

I have some other spares that she kindly sent me with PI numbers. Can I just go to some website and search and discover their history and traits?

Wow! This is pretty cool. Or, rather, hot.

Email me your addy I'll send some Grub's Mystery Green seeds to you. You can request PL or RL or both. Keep an eye out at the gallery here for cut pics tonight. It's so vibrant.

Ha ha ha...FemmeFatalii... I often called my angling partner a Fishing Fatale. Speak soon.

Hi Angelique,
Vinegar and oil are nothing more than a dressing that help pickle the mix in a short time. Most recipes don't use much oil and olive oil in really goood for you. The vinegar has virtually zero calories. Lime or lemon juice is the same. A touch of sugar balances it all out. Witha sprinkle of salt to complete the hot, sour, salty, sweet coombination.

The Avocado Salsa was truly excellent. I've now found a recipe for making your own low-fat cornchips in the dehydrator using fresh corn and other stuff whizzed up.

Strips of nopales (snozberry pear cactus) sounds really interesting. A shot of tequila and cha cha cha. Hope you're puttiing in some hot peppers this season.

Best, Grub.
Grub is offline   Reply With Quote