View Single Post
Old October 4, 2011   #4
kenny_j
Tomatovillian™

As always, thanx Carolyn. And earl's faux and prue are both on my must have list for next year. I do use Tanias site a lot, and a few days ago there was a page for the big pink, but no data, but I guess she has now updated it, thanx tania, I love your site, and am anxious to try some of the unusual varieties you offer. You are right C, I did see it in AG's book, and her description, especially early and hi yield hooked me . I am almost OCD over these heirloom varieties, LOL, I've gardened all my life, growing hybrid tomatoes. 15 years ago I tried some heirloom plants bought at a local garden shop, and they were TERRIBLE, so I wrote off all heirlooms, my mistake. At my age I'm trying to make up for lost time!! Love all of you here, and hope you realize how important all of you are to people like me trying to learn about tomatoes. Tomatoville is truly awesome!!
And C, I have found several places on line that carry your book. My daughter bought me AG's book for fathersday, and I have yours on my wish list for Xmas. Cant wait to get it. The only problem is, I'll probably find another 50 varities that I must try, LOL.
ken
kenny_j is offline   Reply With Quote