View Single Post
Old November 1, 2015   #13
clkeiper
Tomatovillian™

I agree with all the comments... In the nicest way possible, too. We are all wanting the best for you, but we can't do it for you. only you can make the changes and stick with them. Please please please get rid of the soda pop. It is terrible stuff for you it is ruining your bones and teeth. I haven't been to the doctor in years and I do mean years... I probably should go but I feel like it is such an invasion of my privacy...nor do I like to be touched by strangers.so I am the last person to tell you about the doctor, but we are what we eat.

right now I am not going to any great length to cook since my kitchen is in pieces...

last nights supper was soup here. It took me an hour or so to make it for a whole family, but you could freeze the left overs in pint jars to take out and thaw . I sauteed the celery and carrots in butter, but you should probably use coconut oil, sprinkled a huge handful of dried garlic in the water then dumped my vegetables in. I ground up some ham I had in the fridge and pressure cooked it for 1/2 hour. Then I poured in about 1 1/2 cups of lentils and simmered it for 1/2 hours tops.

Healthy and it was tasty. It just needed salt and pepper to each persons taste. the left overs are going to work with my daughter today.

And along with the gout... follow a gout restrictions diet.

Start by using basic ingredients.

I know anything that comes premade is easy, but that doesn't make it a good choice to fuel our bodies or keep it working efficiently. I wish you lived closer... come and eat with us anytime. some nights are pretty basic though... raw vegetables on the table, too.

Last edited by clkeiper; November 1, 2015 at 07:44 AM.
clkeiper is offline   Reply With Quote