Thread: Tomato Triangle
View Single Post
Old January 10, 2014   #1
dsafety
Tomatovillian™

Default Tomato Triangle

Hi All,

I have been lurking on this site for a while but now have something to post that some might find interesting.

As anyone who grows tomatoes knows, most commercially available support products are nearly useless. A few years ago, I started playing around with a new kind of design.

My concept was to figure out a way to build a triangular support structure that was strong enough to support even the most robustly growing plants. This thing had to be made of durable materials that would not rust or rot. It had to easy to assemble and disassemble into compact components that are easy to store. Finally, it had to be scalable in size, making it adaptable to any size plants and able to grow in size as the plants grew.

I am happy to say that I think I have come up with a design that meets all of those requirements. You be the judge, You can learn all about the Tomato Triangle by visiting he web site www.tomatotriangle.com

My plan is to bring this product to market in the very near future. To do that, I have turned to Kickstarter, an Internet crowd funding site as a means to obtain the money needed to purchase the expensive molding tooling required to make the Tomato Triangle a reality.

Our Kickstarter campaign went live a few days ago. With a bit of luck, we will obtain the backing needed to fund this project. You can view our Kickstarter project here. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...omato-triangle

I apologize for the shameless self promotion. The sad truth is that if our funding campaign does not reach its goal, the Tomato Triangle will not be produced so I am doing whatever I can to get the word out.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote