View Single Post
Old July 13, 2009   #1
SouthCoast
Tomatovillian™

Default World record vege's and mycorrhizae

I noticed this mycorrhizae on bigpumpkins website. Has any one used this on their tomatoes? It seems to be the thing to use on giant pumpkins... I've used it on my tomatoes with great results. I just wish I had world class seeds to go along with it.

"RTI's pumpkin pro is the mycorrhizae used to produce the worlds largest pumpkin three-years in a row. (2006 1502 pounds Ron Wallace, 2007 Joe Jutras 1689 and 2008 Steve Connolly 1568 pounds.) Every leaf node from beginning to end was trenched, treated and buried using Pumpkin Pro. The big difference we noticed is that later in the season the pumpkins were able to maintain a "top" weight for a longer period of time and also our pumpkins grew into the month of October. Something that has never seemed possible before in our area."

Ron Wallace

http://www.bigpumpkins.com/

My tomatoes on the left have mycorrhizae and the ones on the right don't. Oh I didn't even notice it but look at my peppers to! the ones on the right don't have any mycorrhizae. Mycorrhizae doesn't work wonders with everything (on some of my flowers the with and with out are equal). I'd say when it comes to peppers, squash, and tomatoes the stuff makes a visible difference.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7070147.JPG (636.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg P7120228.JPG (568.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg P7070148.JPG (876.8 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by SouthCoast; July 15, 2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: picture didn't come through
SouthCoast is offline   Reply With Quote