View Single Post
Old February 18, 2024   #23
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJustice View Post
My Hubby said Sadly: Baby I need my Burn Pit. So I need to find another location for more Property because I just found "True Sweet Potato Heirlooms with Seaeagle's help, Amen!!!!!!!!
Going back to my old Notes from Native Americans is important, to see if their any growing secrets I need to use. I know I will have to grow different Heirloom Sweet Potatoes on each Farming Property to keep them pure.

I want to try; New Jersey Reds Sweet Potato, Old Kentucky, and Caolina Nugets. The Cooks Family Heirloom Sweet Potato has a great history I must learn of Family and Community Love, Amen!

Most Importantly, I want to try First "Chesapeake & Cherokee Sweet Potato Heirlooms this year.

You can plant your sweet potatoes close together. They will cross pollinate but since you do not plant the seed it doesn't matter. You could always plant in straw bales if you find some that are not contaminated. Lots of videos on Youtube on how to prepare the bales.Interesting story about Carolina Nugget, I will post it after I get the George Washington Carver post up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6zkc4szKow
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote