View Single Post
Old October 26, 2017   #8
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi all ..First for salsacharley... laterals here in NZ... suckers in the USA..

Thank Goodness for my Diabete test notes that also serve for special Tomato events....hence I found out that the two plants were bought on Sept 4th and looked after inside because of the cold and still likely hood of a late frost ...Both plants were then transplanted into my greenhouse on Sept 24th after a sliding glass door had been fitted and blanket removed ..they have never been shifted.. Now I have found earlier photos ..one taken early on when they were inside and probably not long after being purchased and later when transplanted ...One can see the difference from early on between the two but I just thought it was ?? Just Tomatoes growing at a different rate...... ...There is simply no way it could be a herbicide and if it was surely both plants would have been infected......Both plants have had the exact same food IE Mycorrhizae sprinkled when transplanted and Miracle Gro...
Maybe somebody can spot something in my photos.. ...I did uncurl part of the head today and its a different colour IE lighter green.... Quite Strange ...
I am sending photos to the centre who picked out the best Two Tasty Toms for me ?? and see what they think...Nothing can replace any plant at this stage ...apart from the "mature" plants growing at the growers that I have on order...In the last photo where one can see both plants I feel I can see something strange ..The head just does not look right comparing it to its brother behind it..Or is it sister...Thanks for your comments Regards Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A.jpg (57.1 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg B.jpg (29.7 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg C.jpg (50.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg D.jpg (145.3 KB, 168 views)
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote