View Single Post
Old July 15, 2009   #10
SouthCoast
Tomatovillian™

Default Ecto mycorrhizae doesn't help tomatoes

None of the ecto works with tomatoes: Ectomycorrhizal fungi Rhizopogon villosullus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Laccaria bicolor, Laccaria laccata, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum, Suillus granulatas, Suillus punctatapies.

The plant growth promoting bacteria look really fun to play with though, theres some good stuff out on them. I've been looking for products that have those little buggers. They are common in india and philipines but not so much here yet.

All mycorrhizae is a 'non plant food ingredient', thats the way the government says its supposed to be labeled which leads me to believe the the product is labeled correctly and has nothing to do with fertilizers.

With more than 40 tomatoes growing in my yard I know the stuff makes a big differance. The product having been credited by the growers of the largest vegetables man kind has ever seen I'd say its a safe purchase. A search for Plant Success seems to be favored by cannabis growers not who arn't really winning any awards as of yet.

The image with the corn leaf sticking into the picture is the chemical treated plant.

The other picture is the soil microbe plant.

Also you can see my garden when when I first planted the tomato trial, with the rose in the middle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3316.JPG (212.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3317.JPG (190.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2125.JPG (146.4 KB, 70 views)
SouthCoast is offline   Reply With Quote