View Single Post
Old October 13, 2017   #26
ddsack
Tomatovillian™

Glad you enjoyed your time fiddling with the SSExchange.

Quote:
I also saw that a few had just cut and pasted their Yearbook descriptions.
I don't have a current print yearbook, so can't compare - but I'm pretty sure that each description is exactly like what that person has used in the print yearbook. If it's different, it would only be because someone has updated their info since it was last printed.

Quote:
When there are maybe 6 listing the same variety,does one just click on the blue link to the left for maybe the description they like best
Yes, if you click on the blue link, you get taken to individual record for that person, and you can see how many and which years he has listed that variety and that's all.

But if you were logged in with a password, you would additionally be able to view here the person's name and seed price, and there would be another link for his profile information, and a link for their listings.

The listings are in a chart form, and include everything they have ever listed, in columns with additional information, such as whether currently available, sufficient quantity etc. Very impressive for some long time listers! As an example, Neil Lockhart's chart is 82 pages and 2,032 entries. Just really great historical records, all in one place.

Sure you don't want to get a password?

ddsack is offline   Reply With Quote