View Single Post
Old February 28, 2021   #11
Andrey_BY
Tomatovillian™

Always like your projects, Karen!

This plants on photo above looks like a PL cherry/saladette I always dream about to try. And multiflora habit is a great extra
All of your Karma PL cherry varieties with PL are great especially KARMA Purple MF. I've seet them on Jeff Casey (dokutaaguriin) new seed catalog of Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes.
The only one PL cherry type I knew before was Medovaya Kaplya I shared with Carolyn many years ago.
Hope you will introduce more PL cherries soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenO View Post
I Have some interesting new orange and gf orange tomatoes from a new breeding project and I just realized I didn’t post about this project here on Tomatoville last year.
There is an album of the F1 and F2 on my northern gardener page if interested so I’ll just start this thread with a few examples.
These are all on potato leaf plants. Here are A few examples of some very unstable small regular indeterminate and indeterminate dwarf plants. I have made a few selections up grow out this year and will post updates here as well as on my NorthernGardenerCanada Facebook page and Instagram. Please feel welcome to follow there as well if you like.
https://m.facebook.com/NorthernGardenerCanada/
KarenO

Andrey a.k.a. TOMATODOR
Andrey_BY is offline   Reply With Quote