View Single Post
Old August 21, 2023   #19
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

I am still excited that the USDA Officials visit me on my special Farmland of Sheppard Mallory in front of Fort Monroe. The First fruit they saw was my Pear Tree, which was loaded with Heirloom Pears. Then our Puma Tree, Cherry Tree, & Green Apple Tree. The Apple Trees were planted by the Kirkpatrick Family who brought this part of Sheppard Mallory Farmland "by way of a Trade Money System for the Muscadine Grapevines that are still growing on our Heirloom Tomatoes Farm representing the 1500s. This land surrounding Fort Monres was the Native American Fruit Orchards.

Since the Native Americans helped my people get to Fort Monroe; my people made sure their Fruit Orchards remained back in their places as Native Americans shared their Farming & Healing Secrets for their New City in front of Fort Monroe. I can not believe this town in front of Fort Monroe; which was created by General Butler with President Abraham Lincoln's approval during the Civil War is forgotten from history & the World, Amen!!. It was a Joy, letting the USDA learn that my Great Great-Grandfather farmed on this land too, before asking General Bulter to Fight in the Civil War. Amen!!

I have delivered over 25 lbs of Pears off that tree, using my "Big New Scale".

Last edited by MrsJustice; August 23, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
MrsJustice is online now   Reply With Quote