View Single Post
Old June 16, 2022   #13
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaeagle View Post
In my limited experience with tomato disease in my garden when I see brown and yellow it doesn't concern me at all. When I see black on the leaves especially in new growth. it is usually not a good sign. The good news is like someone else said if it is just one plant it is probably seed related. Bleaching seeds from outside sources is always a good idea.
I grow only Organically. There is many different Organic Fertilizers that I have tried, and ar very helpful. Sometimes when my plants outgrow their pots, I have a short lives problems that is solved when planted in larger pots or Transplanting to the Farm cutting off lower limbs always work. But the Biggest problem I see from problems like this is "Root System Failure in Heirloom Plants". Native Americans has taught me the importance of digging a deep hole full of water, before planting historical Heirloom plants. This free up the Roots System as they grow.

But, I am concern with the Advice of 'Bleaching any Seeds. I feel Bleach with negatively damage the Seed Natural Structure. Please explain how you Bleach your Seeds as we know Why you Bleach your Seeds?
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote