Thread: Carolyn's Book
View Single Post
Old February 19, 2021   #529
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Karen, thank you for the video. It's very nice and it will remain a lasting memory of Carolyn. She was a good friend to me.

JRinPA, as far as I know, no one in the Czech Republic has this book. In fact, probably no one knows that such a book exists.

Greatgardens, I don't think the price would be decisive for me. The first problem is how to pay. I have PayPal and a friend has the option to pay by credit card. The second problem is whether the company will deliver the book to the European Union and what the conditions are. If there was no problem, I would try to buy it. If not, I would have to find someone in the US to whose address I would have the book sent, saying that he would send it to the Czech Republic. Of course, I would pay all his costs, again by Pay Pal or credit card. I would first have to find out what it is like with customs regulations. And most importantly, if anyone really offers this used book.
Vladimír
PS.: For the first time I registered with us on the tomato forum that a lady received a new book from Craig (NCTomatoman) as a gift from her husband.
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote