View Single Post
Old May 19, 2018   #58
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Fred, I did get seeds for Fuego Verde and Cherry Roma, and they are still over there,said Carolyn pointing to her right,and I got a bonus one as well,I don't know where that is.

BUT Rob,who has germinated my seeds and raised my seedlings for me, got married about two months ago,new wife is Anastatia from Siberia, but has been here in the US for 7 years and is a naturalized US citizen,she divorced her DH in Siberia, and while Rob said he could do some varieties for me he never appeared.

Now what that meant was my getting on the phone and trying to find what are called tomato PLANTS.

I did find some locally, Bonnie plants, 6 X 2 =12 of them @$4/plant. Freda picked them up yesterday, great looking plants but they won't go out until early June.

This is the FIRST time in about 40 years that wherever I lived/worked I haven't had Plants out. I knew all the ones I ordered just nothing new.

So who is at fault here?

Very obviously Rob who got married,now preparing a new farm for him and Anastatia. Rob is a registered Tville member posted some beautiful pictures of tomatoes,yes,ones that I gave him seeds for.But he hasn't been back to Tville in many years.

So in that envelope,over there>>>>>>>>are I can't tell you how many packs of seeds and I really wanted to have Anastatia translate that one commercial pack which is all in Russian for me. That envelope of seeds will just have to wait until next year.

I'll get over this humiliation of having to BUY PLANTS ,I will,but it won't be easy.

Carolyn