View Single Post
Old December 30, 2017   #58
bower
Tomatovillian™

The chrome shelves look great. As long as they are adjustable, you can set it up just right. I will definitely take a look and see what they're asking for them here.
I'm waiting to hear back from Home Depot, whether they will take back my lights as part of the recall. Someone is checking the numbers (I hope) to confirm it is the same product, which it obviously is afaict. In the meantime I am afraid to use the lights, so I haven't got any micros or winter greens started. I hope it doesn't take much longer to get this sorted out. My bad not theirs I only got email out to them a few days ago, and they did reply the next day with more questions than answers, but now I am waiting to hear back. Hopefully get my ducks in a row by the first week of January.
My thought is to upgrade to LED and just get one light or two of a quality product instead of the previous plan (more and cheaper). Cheap is great except when it might burn your house down.
If Home Depot don't satisfy me about the unsafe product, I will likely take my business elsewhere.
bower is offline   Reply With Quote