View Single Post
Old October 28, 2017   #79
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti..Exactly..That was my idea ..I asked before I bought the peat pots and was told they disintigrate.. do not worry about the roots....As I understand now there is a real question mark over this ....The 4 Tasty toms are buried peat pot and all before I was aware of the question mark....Maybe they will be OK but some of the others ?? I just do not know and I will not take the risk with them ...Maybe I should seek information and do the opposite they tell me ...Yes They are being transplanted into pots and into a chamber for a 2-3 week Hardening off period then out into my greenhouse...the way the "pros" do it?? At least i have tryed....I do not think I am going to get anywhere with the Tasty Tom I purchased ..The gardening centre made comment about my photo of them just after being purchased ..that they were alright then with the inference I did something to one of them ...but one was always smaller ....I just would like to know an answer to the cause..Its at a stage now I just do not want to go there anymore and will go out to another centre that treats me far better even if its further away.....Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote