View Single Post
Old October 15, 2017   #1
elight
Tomatovillian™

Default Just can't figure this out - help needed!

Please see the below photos of what's going on with almost all of my 15 tomato plants. The leaves are misshapen/shrunken, crinkled, and yellowing around the edges. Here's what I can tell you:

1. It's not the seedlings. Some I grew from seed myself, others were purchased from a store.

2. It's not the soil/potting mix. There's a mixture of raised bed, EarthTainer and grow bags here. It's affecting all of them, including ones that have straight up Pro-Mix, and the raised beds that have completely different media.

3. It's not the containers. I bleach them out between seasons, and some of these are brand new.

4. I don't think it's herbicide damage. I had similar damage last season and chalked it up to that. But this time around, even a few plants that I planted out weeks after the earlier plants started to show signs of this are also now showing it.

Fertilization is at recommended rates with Foliage-Gro Pro, and switching a couple weeks ago to Texas Tomato Food, so I don't think that's it. There are still 2 plants not showing any signs of this.

Any thoughts appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171015_144744.jpg (363.5 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171015_144800.jpg (459.5 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171015_144808.jpg (297.3 KB, 164 views)
elight is offline   Reply With Quote