Thread: Texas Look Out!
View Single Post
Old October 3, 2017   #533
Rockporter
Tomatovillian™

Most of the rubbish and brush has been picked up in my neighborhood they picked up our second pile yesterday. The neighbors on both sides of me have not finished their cleanup yet. The back fence lays on the ground where it landed during the storm. I guess they decided the church would pick it up. Let's see how long that battle lasts. This is the same neighbor I can't wait until moves. There were a lot of people looking at the property this last weekend.

The neighbor on the other side of me has not picked up any of the mess left behind after their huge pile was taken. There are still roof shingles all over his property and driveway clear out into the street in front of his house. Hubby picked up what was in the street but said the neighbor can take care of the rest.

The neighbor next to them is a single dad, hubby went out there and helped him clean up his yard and weed wacked the tall grass so it can be mowed real well. His mower is broken so hubby will mow it. He just had the requirement that everything be picked up because he doesn't want anything damaging our new mower.

That's about it around here.

~Margaret Atwood~

Rockporter is offline   Reply With Quote