Thread: Weather
View Single Post
Old June 20, 2017   #756
adewilliams
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by b54red View Post
Know what you mean. I got up before dawn this morning hoping to get in the garden early. Walked out into rain. It is still raining and hasn't stopped for one minute today and more forecast for tomorrow. I was going to spray down everything in the garden with the bleach spray today but never got a chance. I hope it stops for long enough for me to spray tomorrow. The bleach spray is the only thing that works at all in this kind of weather and it is a slippery uphill fight at best. Fungicides are useless right now and have been for a month now so the diseases are really taking their toll. If this keeps up much longer there will be nothing left to fight for in my garden.

Bill
I'm sorry, Bill. I hope the rain let's up enough for you to get in some spraying. My goal at this point is just to get one ripe tomato from every variety I planted this year. I'm afraid it might be the best I'll be able to hope for if this rain doesn't let up. I'm going to try your bleach stay after my trip this week. I hope it'll help my garden too. I definitely don't have anything to lose at this point.
adewilliams is offline   Reply With Quote