View Single Post
Old April 18, 2017   #30
Labradors2
Tomatovillian™

[QUOTEI don't care if Doctor's or Big Pharma make big profits. I am grateful to live in a country where I have access to such things and I have had all of my vaccines including Tdap, Shingles and Pneumonia.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the flu shot. Big Pharma wants you to have that every year, even if it is only 50% effective .

Being involved in dogs (and I do know that dogs are not humans), I have been made very aware that vaccinations and medications are not as benign as some people might think.

I am forced (by law) to have my dogs vaccinated for rabies every three years (even though it is known that the vaccine lasts for 7 years or longer). Unfortunately, one of my dogs is very allergic to that and I dread having to do it.

I had a series of rabies shots many years ago (after rescuing a skunk from a glass necklace and getting bitten as a result). Shortly after that, my thyroid destroyed itself.

I had all the childhood diseases that were going (we didn't have shots for them all back then). I also had all the shots that were deemed necessary when I was at school.

I can see the reasoning for wanting to keep the "herd" immunized. It protects the weak and the young. Since I am neither, I simply prefer not to run with the herd in so many ways....

Linda
Labradors2 is offline   Reply With Quote