Thread: Aji?
View Single Post
Old March 16, 2017   #6
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MendozaMark View Post
You're very welcome, hopefully you find a new must grow pepper. If you list the names, maybe some of the pepperheads here can tell you what to expect.
These are the ones I have:

Aji Amararillo
Aji Habanero
Aji Lemon
Aji Red Pepper

I figure if the one with Habanero in its name is anything like the regular Habanero that one is gonna be hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlittleSalt View Post
Star, I have a lot of varieties starting with Aji. If you would like, I can send them to you. I'm basically past my pepper quota. Although, I know there are some pepper transplants out in the markets whispering to me, "I want to grow in your garden"...

Things are finally getting kind of quiet tonight on our grandchildrens' spring break, but I'll look tomorrow for the Aji varieties we have if you are interested.
I appreciate the offer Salt, but I'm like you. I have way more types of seed than I can grow. Soon as I get a chance, I need to do a bit of house cleaning of my pepper seeds. Some I have a bit of seed for and some just a few extra seeds of what I keep for stock. Need to get em together and see if anybody here wants to try and grow some before they get too old.

I'll grow a couple of hots this year, but they gonna be well isolated. The main one will be a super hot of Carolina Reaper. This person uses them in making his flavored beef jerky. He can't keep that flavor in stock.

The only other hots I will be growing will be from folks here at TV, especially the Paprika ones.

My main goal this year is to grow sweets for me and the folks who can't eat the hots.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote