View Single Post
Old August 27, 2016   #33
Gardadore
Tomatovillian™

I'm glad to hear that they were so good, Mashman! After what I went through to locate, order and finally receive the seeds, I can't wait to try them in 2017. I grow SunSugar which is similar to SunGold so look forward to having both. I first ordered through Parks, which turned out to be painless as they charged me through my Amazon account so I felt fairly safe. They arrived a few days later. I then ordered from downrightnatural.com. Even though they answered me on the weekend it took a while to get the order. I ordered the last day of the 50% sale but they still charged me the full rate for several packs of seeds. Their seeds were expensive but better with the 50% rate which they assured me was current when I ordered.
I have emailed two times with the promise that they would adjust the payment but it still has not appeared on the credit card. I finally got the seeds but doubt I will use them again because of all this hassle. It is a shame because they respond quickly, have some nice choices, and the Nectar is 20 seeds instead of the 10 from Park. Now I have 30 seeds, I should be fine for a while!
Gardadore is offline   Reply With Quote