View Single Post
Old June 29, 2016   #108
BigVanVader
Tomatovillian™

Thanks Ella, bower, Marsha, Gerardo, and everyone, it really is awesome how many great tomatoes there are out there. I am always surprised by which ones I like to. I never liked yellows very much, kinda like the iceberg lettuce of tomatoes to me, but Mr. Snow was so good it makes me want to grow more yellows. I have a Summer Sunrise a few weeks behind the Mr. Snow so I am excited to see how it compares.

I have been hearing great feedback about the Dwarf plants I sold as well, I think they are going to be a huge hit next year since that market is in a urban area and people are spreading the word. Tip of the hat to those of you who helped with the Dwarf Project, so far I'm very impressed.

Marsha I had seeds for GPride at some point but when I was looking this winter the pack was empty, but I am sure someone will have some I can trade for if you dont. I will have a lot for trading this winter for sure. As for GGWT it has been great. Mostly uniform fruits, perfect size, beautiful, delicious, and somewhat productive for an heirloom. I would like to try them in the tunnel with single stem. They grow like crazy, mine are already 7 ft tall and I'm running outta stake
BigVanVader is offline   Reply With Quote