View Single Post
Old May 19, 2016   #14
Jeannine Anne
Tomatovillian™

Carolyn, thank you. Pinetree is the found source for the one I mentioned called Coosa, the only OP one and if it looks like the picture I posted it is the one I will get, I was hoping someone would come along that had grown it. I am a bit nervous that it is going to be another name for the common" Lebanese " one that has so many names and it is similar but different. I have that one. All the rest of the list I posted were hybrids.

The point of my post was to find a OP one to get away from Magda and as my Magda seeds had failed this year due to age and I wanted to get ready for next year with an OP one.

Having said that I just went to throw out the pot of mix that had my old Magda seed sown in more than three weeks ago and I found 2 very healthy wee shoots that were just starting, I very quickly said ...shush,,,and popped them back so at least I will have something this year if I haven't disturbed them too much.

luigiwu, you betcha, I grew squash for a great many years without bothering with this one as a couple of zucchini plants were enough for me. I put all my efforts into winter types till my friend asked for help.

You have to try one, but I think no climbing ones, but I I haven't actually looked.
Jeannine Anne is offline   Reply With Quote