View Single Post
Old April 14, 2016   #39
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti...Thank goodness Tom- A -Rite is ok ..I have biked around two garden centres and the problem is I cannot read the print on most products even with 5.0 glasses on and to be honest the people in these places are so negative IE their prospective is come back in August Sept when we may have a plant in...So I have Tom a Rite and Seasol to use... I will cut the yellow leaf off ..the other one is so lifeless I feel all I can do is feed it a small amount of fertilizer and hope for the best..In the March 32st tray I still have two Tasty Tom laterals that still look alright so thats 16 days ..I will also feed them with Tom-a-rite ......We do have Miricle Gro here (I think made under License) ....I see it mentioned in a lot of writings.....

I would say another week and I will know where I am at... I have 6 1/2 Tasty Tom laterals and to get 2 -3 growing into plants would be for me a huge success ...Regards Ron

PS to mix up 500ml of Tom - a - Rite at 1/2 strength i would require 1.7 - 2ml ??? Maybe I should mix up a litre and forget what I think will be leftover..then theirs the UK v US Teaspoon ...I would presume we are using UK measurements just like the English language EG Colour as against color..I do have a plastic measuring teaspoon and it may be 1/2 a teaspoon size...NO I have found it and its 1/4 of a teaspoon so back to google to see how many ml in a 1/4 of a tespoon..

Got it ..I find a jar and mark it at 400ml of water then add 1/4 teasoon of Fertilizer which gives me a 1/2 strength mix ....

Last edited by murihikukid; April 15, 2016 at 02:47 AM.
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote