View Single Post
Old March 29, 2016   #214
imp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVanVader View Post
Imp you can use cinder blocks and a sheet of plywood to add a 2nd tier but the plywood needs to be tight so the wheel wells in the bed keep it from collapsing.then bungee the cinder blocks in the 4 corners so the don't move. Still an iffy setup but I have used it before in a pinch.

You made me have another brain toot...

What if, big IF ( and if I ever got really into selling plants or produce) i "glued" two cinder blocks together, solid side to solid side x 4 pairs to give a lift of about 16 inches more or less, one in each corner of the bed, a plywood sheet cut to fit; cut the plywood sheet in half and be able to make it into a market sign with hinges that are /have wing nuts on one side ( so they can come apart and be the bed shelf).

Maybe like a paint, blackboard paint? so it can be written on? So one gets more use than just as a sign or shelf.

Could maybe use the cinder blocks as a support at the market table for a shelf or to tie to a pop up tent /cover?

I am sure, since it is in my head, that there is several major flaws with this idea. Guys, Tell where I am messing up, please?

Ooops, sorry for going way off topic.

Last edited by imp; March 29, 2016 at 01:27 PM. Reason: jacking the thread
imp is offline   Reply With Quote