View Single Post
Old August 28, 2015   #986
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bower View Post
Finally had a bite of chocolate today. It was a bar, though, just a dark chocolate with fruit and nus... very good.

Whats for supper, Worth?

I went to the farm today, it poured rain while we trimmed the garlic in the packing shed. Then it cleared off when we had to cut lettuce for the market. And we washed and spun and bagged it for the market. And I hosed off a bunch of tubs and buckets and such in the sun in the yard and i got wetter than if I was out in the rain.
Then I took off the rubber clothes and picked some flowers for bouquets for the market.

We came back to my place with a couple bottles of wine and some veggies, S picked some more flowers while I boiled potatoes for N to make mashed, she made green salad with lettuce and peas and tomatoes and I made dressing with fresh dill and cilantro. I fried up pork chops with onions, seared a bit on the first side and then turned and seasoned with chopped up frozen hot pepper - this time it was Guerito peppers pretty hot - and the fried onions heaped over them while they cook, then salted hard before serving. And N steamed some broccoli as well.

Oh so good!
Sounds good.

I made 10 pounds of breakfast sausage today so I am having breakfast for supper.
Eggs toast and sausage.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote