View Single Post
Old July 28, 2015   #103
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig46 View Post
Carolyn,
Stupice was bred before 1948 on a farm in Stupice (Bohemia, near Prague). SEMO is Smrzice (Moravia, near Olomouc). In 1948, all breeding stations were nationalized and came under the single undertaking. After 1989 the company was broken up and privatized by parts. All privatized enterprises (SEMPRA, SEVA-SEED, Moravoseed, SEMO) have the right to reproduction and sale of seeds Stupického.
I'm not able to get seeds JAHODO before they come up for sale. Sometimes SEMO company sends samples of seeds of new varieties journal subscribers Zahrádkář (Gardener). If I get them, I immediately send it you (Carolyn - a lover of heart tomato).
Vladimír
Thanks so much for clarifying what was, what happened and what is now.

Yes, I AM a lover of heart varieties so when and if you do get some seeds of JAHODO, I'd love to try them and have one of my seed producers also work with them.

I know you already have my address and some day perhaps there will be some other varieties in my seed offers that you might like to try and coming up soon for the 2015 seed offer are several new ones from Bulgaria, some from Romania, some from the Republic of Georgia and more.

Carolyn