View Single Post
Old June 17, 2015   #17
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Wanna trade gardens for a few days? I'll do your pruning and cleaning of your plants and you come clean up the nightmare I have waiting in the morning when I can see.

Did you just get any of that out of the blue, high wind and unreal rain? We just got power back a little bit ago. New shade structure I was building in now flat on the ground. Peppers look like they been trying to play the game twister. Okra is about flattened and my poor tomatoes.

We got enough rain in a half hour to fill a good size cereal bowl. Even with being staked most of mine are down and I picked up green tomatoes off ground.

And right before this pop up thunderstorm hit I was looking out the window at mine after reading about how you should have pruned more and wondered if I should do some more on mine. Since whatever you get, I am getting it too.

Before this nightmare mess, I was going to ask you, if you can look more or less through your tomatoes and see clearly what is on the other side, is that enough pruning or should I take off maybe a few more leaves?

Gonna be a bleach spray day at 6 am soon as it daylight . Hoping a mild dose will hold of and problems .
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote